Getting Your Tyler Texas Real Estate Ready to Sell
10 Low Cost Ways You Can Make Buyers Say WOW!
If you want to make your Tyler, TX property more appealing, while ensuring your potential buyers say WOW, follow these quick and easy tips.
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small Evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
4. Replace the old tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your Tyler home.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes-buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect.
9. Clean out your gutters.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
Selling Tyler Real Estate on the MLS Just Got Easier!While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your home in Tyler from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and on and on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your utter satisfaction. Contact me, an expert Tyler REALTOR, for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Tyler, TX Home Evaluation
While many Tyler, TX REALTORs still use the old fashion "PFA" (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your home in the East Texas area of Tyler, I'll remove all the guesswork when your home is evaluated. The professional Tyler, TX real estate agents at Town South Realty will ensure that your Tyler property will be priced properly using current data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, I'll collect and compare data for homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood. This system will analyze East Texas homes for sale on the Tyler MLS Search that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations, and schools. Request your FREE Tyler, Texas Home Evaluation today!