Tyler, TX 75701
Charleston Park Provides a Charmed Life
Today’s world has much that can keep us wrapped up in a frenzy of hustle and bustle, but Charleston Park offers a respite from all the bombarding you take in a day. Charleston Park is the only premier planned traditional community in Tyler, Texas, offering the peaceful, relaxing life you deserve, the amenities you want, and the charm of yesteryear, that provides the perfect blend of modern grace. If you are ready to lead a charmed life, then be sure to contact a Tyler REALTOR to show you Charleston Park; it will be love at first sight.
Amenities and Character of Charleston Park
Charleston Park is more than a neighborhood; it is a community. Charming details enhance the natural and architectural beauty, from the details on the front porch swings to the mature trails and beautiful greenbelts. The lovely streetscapes, community activities, and graceful aesthetic balance encourage a community where there are no strangers and neighbors are friends.
The tree lined sidewalks, lamp-lit streets, meandering greenbelts, natural beauty, nature trails, and open park areas capture the spirit of a simpler time, giving you the relaxing peace you need and deserve from the hustle and bustle of life. Charleston Park is a way of life, where family and friends is the cornerstone and when you buy a home here, you buy a community lifestyle with it.
The breathtaking home designs are customized to your needs and wants and there is a home and lot size that will fit whatever stage of life you are in, be it singles, empty-nesters, parents with one child or with many children, Charleston Park has a home to fit every stage of your life. Contact an expert Tyler Real Estate Agent so you can start your journey: come live, grow up, and retire in our premier community.
Charleston Park Amenities
A network of paths, streets, resting areas, and other destinations are designed to encourage bicycling and walking but are also suitable for vehicles, creating a wonderful feeling of community, identity and value. Home Owners’ Association has an annual fee that is currently $600. The money goes to maintaining the pool, grills, pavilion, irrigating and maintaining of the greenbelt areas, walking trails, lake, and parks as well as providing seasonal color at the front entrance. The dues also cover utilities for lighting and water and maintaining the streets.
Charleston Park is intertwined with nature trails, connecting streets, winding sidewalks, bike paths, and open greenbelts, all showcasing the natural beauty of East Texas at every turn. There is endless variety and options for entertainment, relaxation and recreation, including the following amenities:
- Our spring-fed lake is a prized feature with walking, jogging and strolling trails winding around the waterfront
- Greenbelts with a virgin mix of pines and hardwoods creating acres of greenery and foliage
- Sidewalks, maple trees and antique lamp posts line both sides of every street, creating a cozy, timeless beauty
- The Swimming Pool features outdoor grills and a pavilion that is perfect for birthday parties or gatherings
- Nature Trails are a wonderful focal point of Charleston Park and provide a great vantage point for observing the natural habitat of East Texas.
- Open areas for playing Frisbee, horseshoes, parties and gatherings
- Pristine Wooded areas
Charleston Park is Located in Tyler Texas
Information about the city of Tyler:
- Located only 90 miles east of Dallas and 90 miles west of Shreveport Louisiana, Tyler is home to numerous museums, historic homes, national zoo, Ballet Tyler, Tyler Civic Theater, and East Texas Symphony Orchestra
- Home to a Rose Festival, Tyler is known as the Rose Capital of the United States and people come from all around every fall to delight in our roses. http://www.texasrosefestival.com/
- Tyler also bursts with color every spring as the azaleas, dogwoods and other native flowers bloom. Every spring the “Azalea Trail” winds through several miles of old red brick streets, the historic district, and many neighbors open their backyards for viewing. http://www.tylerazaleatrail.com/
- Tyler is home to 26 parks, 22 area sporting lakes, 66 tennis courts, 26 baseball fields, 15 soccer fields and 9 golf courses. You will never find a lack of activities and entertainment in Tyler!
- The University of Texas at Tyler is across the street from Charleston Park. As a growing university, it offers exciting special events and famous speakers including George Bush, Sr, Jeff Foxworthy, B.B. King, and Broadway productions for the entire community to enjoy. http://www.uttyler.edu/cowan/
- You can enjoy the best of both worlds when you live in the graceful community of Charleston Park because only minutes away you can find over 220 restaurants and marathon-worthy shopping.
Charleston Park Schools
There are many school options for families living in Charleston Park:
- Public Schools: Chapel Hill is the public school for our residents. http://www.chapelhillisd.org/
- Private Schools: There are numerous options for you to choose.
- All Saints Episcopal School http://www.all-saints.org/
- The Brookhill School http://www.brookhill.org/
- Bishop T.K. Gorman Catholic High School http://www.tkgorman.net/site/
- St. Gregory Catholic School http://www.stgregorycatholic.com/index.htm
- Grace Community Schools http://www.gracetyler.org/
- Stepping Stone School http://www.steppingstonetyler.com/
- Colleges: Tyler Junior College http://www.tjc.edu/ and University of Texas at Tyler http://www.uttyler.edu/
Welcome Home to Charleston Park
Luxury meets charm at Charleston Park and if you are ready to search through the Tyler Texas MLS for homes for sale in Tyler, then be sure to contact an expert Tyler Realtor for a viewing of Charleston Park! Take advantage of my Free Home Buying Guide, customized with tips on how to find the home of your dreams, and ask for my Free Relocation Guide, filled with advice and local information on how to make your relocation easy. Other questions? Town South Realty is here to answer anything and everything about Tyler Texas Communities, so be sure to contact me, Steve Winston, your local Tyler Real Estate Agent.